Alekseyevskaya is a town in the Lipetsk Oblast of Russia. It is the administrative center of Alekseyevsky District. The town is located on the Don River, 156 kilometers (97 mi) south of Lipetsk, the oblast capital. Its population has declined over the past few years and is now estimated at around 10,500.
Top 5 places to visit near Alekseyevskaya
1. Red Square – Red Square is a large city square in Moscow, Russia. It is located between the Kremlin and St. Basil’s Cathedral. It is one of the most iconic squares in Russia and is often considered the main square of the country.
2. The Kremlin – The Kremlin is a historic fortress in Moscow, Russia that serves as the official residence of the President of Russia. It is also a symbol of the government of Russia. The Kremlin is located on the Moscow River in the center of the city.
3. St. Basil’s Cathedral – St. Basil’s Cathedral is a Russian Orthodox cathedral located on the Red Square in Moscow. It is one of the most iconic buildings in Russia and is a symbol of the country. The cathedral was built between 1555 and 1561 on the orders of Ivan the Terrible.
4. The Armoury Chamber – The Armoury Chamber is a museum in the Kremlin in Moscow, Russia. It is one of the oldest museums in the country and houses a large collection of Russian weaponry and armor. The Armoury Chamber is also home to the Diamond Fund, which contains some of the world’s largest and most valuable diamonds.
5. The State Tretyakov Gallery – The State
You may also like to read: Life in Adamovka, Russia
How to travel to Alekseyevskaya, Russian Federation?
To reach Alekseyevskaya, Russian Federation by road, first take the M10 motorway east from Moscow. After approximately 150 kilometers, take the exit for Alekseyevskaya. The journey by road will take approximately two and a half hours.
To reach Alekseyevskaya by train, take the Sapsan high-speed train from Moscow’s Leningradsky railway station. The journey takes just over four hours.
To reach Alekseyevskaya by air, the closest airport is Moscow’s Sheremetyevo International Airport. From there, take a domestic flight on Aeroexpress to Belgorod Airport. The flight takes just over two hours.
Food choices available in Alekseyevskaya, Russian Federation:
Alekseyevskaya is a town in the Kirov Oblast of Russia. The town is located on the Vyatka River, south of the oblast capital, Kirov. Alekseyevskaya has a population of 22,841 (2010 census).
Alekseyevskaya is famous for its food. There are many restaurants in the town, and the food is generally very good. There are a variety of cuisines represented, including Russian, Italian, Chinese, and Japanese. There is something for everyone in Alekseyevskaya.
Must shop products in Alekseyevskaya, Russian Federation:
Alekseyevskaya is a large shopping center in Moscow, Russia. It is located on the outskirts of the city, near the All-Russia Exhibition Center. The shopping center opened in 2006 and has over 200 stores. The mall has a wide variety of shops, including clothes, shoes, jewelry, and cosmetics. There is also a food court with a variety of restaurants. Alekseyevskaya is a popular shopping destination for both locals and tourists.
Nightlife in Alekseyevskaya, Russian Federation:
Alekseyevskaya is a district in the north-west of Moscow, Russia. It is bordered by the Moscow Ring Road in the north, the Yauza River in the east, and the Moscow-Sheremetyevo International Airport in the west. The district is home to the All-Russia Exhibition Centre, the Moscow Zoo, the Moscow Circus, and the Neskuchny Garden.
The district is served by the Alekseyevskaya metro station and by a number of bus and trolleybus routes.
The district is named after Alexander Alekseyev, a Soviet statesman who was born in Moscow.
The district is home to a number of nightlife venues, including nightclubs, bars, and restaurants. The district is also home to a number of hotels, including the Radisson Blu Hotel Moscow and the Marriott Moscow Royal Aurora Hotel.
You may also like to read: Aksarka, Russia: A Small Town with a Big History
All you need to know about weather
The climate in Alekseyevskaya is temperate continental, with cold winters and warm summers. The average temperature in January is -15°C, and in July it is +19°C. The average annual precipitation is 524 mm. The city is famous for its mineral springs, which are used for therapeutic purposes.
Planning to visit Alekseyevskaya? Check suitable time of the year:
The best time to visit Alekseyevskaya, Russian Federation is in the summer, when the weather is warm and the days are long. The city is famous for its many churches and cathedrals, as well as its museums and theaters. There is also a lively nightlife scene, with a variety of bars and clubs to choose from.
Video extra for Alekseyevskaya, Russian Federation
References and Resources: