Al Qabyal is a small town located in the central part of Yemen. The town is situated in a mountainous region and is home to around 3,000 people. The town is known for its production of qat, a plant that is chewed as a stimulant. Al Qabyal is also a centre for the production of honey.
Top 5 places to visit near Al Qabyal
1. The Old City of Sana’a: The Old City of Sana’a is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most beautiful places to visit in Yemen. The city is full of traditional architecture and has a rich history.
2. Wadi Dhar: Wadi Dhar is a valley located in the mountains of Yemen. It is a popular spot for hiking and camping and offers stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
3. Al Mukalla: Al Mukalla is a coastal city in Yemen and the capital of Hadhramaut Governorate. The city is known for its beautiful beaches and for being a gateway to the Yemeni island of Socotra.
4. Shibam: Shibam is a city located in the mountains of Yemen. It is known for its traditional architecture and for being one of the oldest inhabited cities in the world.
5. Aden: Aden is a seaport city in Yemen and the capital of Aden Governorate. The city is known for its beautiful beaches and for being a gateway to the Arabian Peninsula.
You may also like to read: A History of Al Jurbah Yemen
How to travel to Al Qabyal, Yemen?
There are a few ways to get to Al Qabyal, Yemen. The most common way is by road. There are many different routes that one can take to get to Al Qabyal. The most popular route is through Saudi Arabia. There are also routes through Oman and the United Arab Emirates. Another way to get to Al Qabyal is by train. The main train station in Al Qabyal is located in the city of Aden. There are also a few other smaller train stations in Al Qabyal. The last way to get to Al Qabyal is by air. The main airport in Al Qabyal is located in the city of Sana’a.
Food choices available in Al Qabyal, Yemen:
There is a wide variety of food available in Al Qabyal, Yemen. The most famous dish is probably the saltah, which is a stew made with lamb or chicken, tomatoes, onions, and a variety of spices. Other popular dishes include rice dishes, such as biryani, and flatbreads. There is also a wide variety of fruits and vegetables available, as well as seafood.
Must shop products in Al Qabyal, Yemen:
There is a wide variety of shopping available in Al Qabyal, Yemen. The city is famous for its traditional markets, where shoppers can find anything from fresh produce to handmade goods. There are also a number of modern shopping malls and department stores in Al Qabyal, which offer a more Western-style shopping experience. In addition, the city is home to a number of artisans and craftspeople who sell their wares in the markets and shops.
Nightlife in Al Qabyal, Yemen:
There is not much nightlife to speak of in Al Qabyal, Yemen. However, there are a few things that are worth mentioning. One is the famous Al Qabyal Castle, which is a popular tourist destination. The other is the Yemenite Jews, who are known for their unique culture and traditions.
You may also like to read: Yemen’s President Hadi Resigns as Houthis Take Capital
All you need to know about weather
Al Qabyal is located in Yemen, and the weather is typically hot and dry. The average temperature is around 28 degrees Celsius. The area is famous for its beautiful landscapes and ancient architecture.
Planning to visit Al Qabyal? Check suitable time of the year:
The best time to visit Al Qabyal, Yemen is during the dry season which runs from October to May. The average temperature during this time is 28 degrees Celsius. The rainy season is from June to September and the average temperature is 23 degrees Celsius. The city is famous for its Old City, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Video extra for Al Qabyal, Yemen
References and Resources: